Information Collection and Use
You can visit the System as often as you like without registering or submitting personal information. However, if you submit a request to us or initiate a contractual relationship with us through the System, whether as an investor, customer, carrier, vendor, employee or contractor, you may be asked for information that will allow us to fulfill your request, which information may include, without limitation: any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home, business, or other physical address, business name, a phone number, an email address, employer name, employer information (i.e., company size, industry, number of employees), and credit card information (such as credit card number, expiration date, and security code) (collectively “Personal Information”). You acknowledge that your use of certain portions of, or Software contained on, the System is conditional on your provision of such Personal Information.
Disclosure of Information
No Personal Information submitted to us will be shared with or sold to any other company or individual for marketing purposes without prior authorization. We may provide certain of your Personal Information to our employees and trusted business counterparties but will do so solely in the course of performing services either you have requested or we have contracted for. We and our respective trusted business partners and third-party services providers may also produce reports and aggregate statistics about the visitors to the System or users of the Software, including reports on the System’s traffic or usage patterns, and share these statistics and reports with our affiliates, business partners, or others, but the information contained in these statistics and reports will be anonymous and will not include any information that identifies you.
As EA grows and develops its business, it is possible that its corporate structure or organization might change it might merge or otherwise combine with, or that it or portions of its business might be acquired by another company. In any such transactions, customer information generally is and should be expected to be, one of the transferred business assets.
The System may provide you with the opportunity to elect to receive future communications about EA products and services. By providing us with contact information (e.g. email address, cell phone number, etc.) you authorize these communications, and we may contact you periodically with such information. However, if you later change your mind and would like to stop receiving such communications, please contact us at the address listed below and let us know that you would like to be removed from all further communications or click the link at the bottom of any email you receive from us and follow the instructions. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process. Please note that even if you opt out as described above, EA may retain your collected information (including Personal Information) for analytical purposes and other internal purposes, including an ability to reconnect you with such information if you are later opt-in to any services or functionalities provided via the System.
Cookies and Usage Reports
EA’s and its third-party service providers’ servers may automatically gather information about visitor’s use of the System for several reasons, including, but not limited to, the following: statistics collection and analysis, System optimization, analytics (as described below), market research, and maintenance of user login information. The information that we and our third party service providers track with cookies may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the type of browser (such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) and Internet-connected device being used to access the System, your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, your home domain or Internet service provider, your referrer URL (which is the URL for the website that you were viewing prior to visiting the System), how you were directed to the System, which specific pages you access on the System, how long you view each page, the time and date you access our System and the total number of visitors to the System and any portions thereof. We may also use your IP address to determine the general physical location of your computer or device and understand from what geographic locations our System visitors come.
Most popular Internet browser applications will allow you to configure the browser so as not to accept cookies. However, setting your browser to reject cookies may, in certain instances, prevent you from taking full advantage of the System (or some portion thereof) and its capabilities, or cause some features of the System to function improperly or more slowly.
Sweepstakes, Promotions, Contests, and Surveys
On the System, you may wish to participate in online polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time. Participation in these polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions is completely voluntary; you have a choice about whether or not to disclose information required to enter. Information requested may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, username, and/or similar information. In addition, as noted above, we may share this information with our affiliates, and other organizations or entities. Through these online polls, surveys and promotions, you may choose to participate in activities such as sharing information found on the System with others and sending email invitations. In connection with any online polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time via the System, we use the information you provide to administer the polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. Subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, we also may use the information to communicate with you, or the other people you select, about our services or our marketing partners may use such information to communicate with you about the online polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions or their products and services.
State Privacy Rights
Pursuant to certain state laws (for example, California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et. seq) if you live in a state with a specific privacy law, you may request certain information about the type of your Personal Information we share with third parties for direct marketing purposes and the identity of any such third party. Once per calendar year, residents of certain states may request this information by contacting us as set forth below.
Additionally, these states may provide their residents a number of rights as they relate to Personal Information. These are the “right to know,” the “right to correct”, the “right to delete,” and the “right to opt-out.”
- Right to Correct. Some state law gives their residents a limited right to request correction of Personal Information that is incorrect. However, this right is limited in that data which is objectively correct or is opinion data is not subject to a correction request. Fundamentally, much of the Personal Information EA processes are automatically and objectively processed. As such, requests to correct Personal Information are usually limited to Personal Information that you have provided directly to us. If you would like to request correction of Personal Information, you may use any of the self-management tools on our website. If you cannot correct your Personal Information using those online tools, please see the section below which explains how to exercise your privacy rights. If you do not have an account with EA, we may ask for some Personal Information in order to verify your identity and your rights to the data subject to your request.
- Right to Delete. Some state law gives their residents a limited right to request the deletion of their Personal Information. However, this right is limited by a number of exceptions. Fundamentally, if EA has a permissible need to retain Personal Information, we are not under an obligation to delete such information, even when requested. Generally, we retain Personal Information so we may complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you; detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity; debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our online properties; enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with EA; comply with a legal obligation; or otherwise use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which your provided the information. As such, we generally do not accept requests to delete Personal Information. However, we will respond to requests to remove Personal Information from some of our systems as a part of a request to close or otherwise disable a membership account. If you would like to request deletion of Personal Information, please see the section below which explains how to do so. If you do not have an account with EA, we may ask for some Personal Information in order to verify your identity and your rights to the data subject to your request.
- Right to Opt-Out. Except via the use of affiliate advertising networks, EA does not sell, or share for purposes of cross-contextual behavioral advertising, your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. If you would like to opt-out of sharing your Personal Information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising, please use the DAA opt-out mechanism noted above. To opt-out of marketing communications, please contact us at: [email protected].
- Designating an Authorized Agent. California law permits California residents to designate an agent to manage their rights under California law. If you would like to designate an agent to manage your privacy preferences, you may do so using the mechanisms noted below under “Exercising Privacy Rights”. Note that if you do not have an account with EA, we may ask for some Personal Information in order to verify your identity and your rights to the data subject to your request. We will also need sufficient Personal Information about your authorized agent to be able to identify them. As part of this process, you must have permission from your authorized agent to disclose their Personal Information to us for the purpose of acting as your agent.
- Non-discrimination. EA will not discriminate against you because you exercised any of your rights under this title, including, but not limited to denying you access to goods or services; charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; providing a different level or quality of goods or services; suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Exercising Privacy Rights. If you are a resident of a state with specific privacy laws and would like to exercise any of your rights you may do so by 1) for cross-contextual behavioral advertising, using the DAA opt-out tool (available at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/); 2) for any other right, emailing us at [email protected], or accessing your account or registration page on the relevant Site. Please provide us with sufficient information that enables us to verify your identity and the rights you have in the data subject to your request.
Visiting the system from outside the United States
Elite Anywhere, Corp.
Attn: Chief Legal Officer
82-585 Showcase Parkway C103
Indio, CA 92203