Warehouse Coordinator Position
Hiring Branch: Elite Anywhere Corp – INDIO, California
Elite Logistics Corp is seeking a full-time Warehouse Coordinator with excellent leadership and organizational skills to manage and account for all warehouse activities. Our fast operational tempo may at times also require the Warehouse Coordinator actively participation in receiving inbound and preparing outbound household goods shipments. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the most efficient movement of inbound, outbound, temporary, and non-temporary storage of property.
- Maintains fleet readiness and requisite material, equipment, and tool inventories
- Repairs, salvages or constructs crates as required
- Must be a self-starter who can also motivate others.
- Manage day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations.
What can you offer?
- You’ve got impeccable customer service skills and a strong desire to help others.
- You enjoy talking on the phone and are a quick learner.
- You are willing to work hard for what you want.
- You want an entry-level position in a fast-growing, fun company.
- You are tenacious, true, tribal, and smart.
- Is this you? If so, you’re in the right place.
Our work environment is goal oriented and fun with the opportunity for advancement. We are seeking the right individual who will be the
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Provide shipment information to customers
- Assist in tracking shipments and providing alternative information
- Manage quality control by ensuring that all shipped orders are in working condition
- Assist with preparing shipment documentation
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Extreme multi-tasking ability
- Passion to succeed
- Attention to detail and confident decision making skills
- Work hard – Play hard attitude
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Warehouse experience (2 years)
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A valid driver’s license is required and household goods and forklift experience is also preferred.
Elite is an at-will employer.