Scheduling, Routing & Dispatch
Hiring Branch: Scheduling, Routing & Dispatch
Elite Anywhere Corp was founded and built with passion and dedication to create an extraordinary company culture. We are a company that has heart and soul, and a drive for success. As a white glove distribution provider, we’re dedicated to helping our customers move transport products and manage their supply chains safely and efficiently. We are fanatical in our goal to provide unparalleled service excellence to each and every customer we work with.
Summary Of Functions:
Responsible for all scheduling, routing and dispatching local client orders.
- Managing the routing process to build efficient delivery routes.
- Incorporation of factors including, but not limited to travel times, service times, DOT restrictions and traffic into delivery routes.
- Proper execution of end of day processes. Responsible for the daily maintenance of the dispatch board. Set up system for next morning’s appointment times.
- Check contract drivers manifest as to accuracy and make sure correct paperwork is attached when they return to the dock.
- Responsible to execute delivery instructions based upon appointment schedule required by customer. Insure deliveries and pickups are made on time. when necessary.
- Real Time follow up on “check calls” with contract drivers on all load pickup and deliveries. While in transit, follow up with driver to gain insight into destination time.
- Check in contract drivers and assist in matching paper work and filing finished documents.
- Initiate and communicate accessorial charges to Customer Service.
- Completing all automated or manual pre-calls to customers, dealers and stores communicating the delivery date and service window for each stop on a given route.
- Communicating with customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
- Logging and printing manifests for completed and approved routes which are ready for delivery.
- Maintaining order integrity to include correct delivery dates, notes, exception codes, etc.
- Monitor all routes for current day of region(s) deliveries.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Routing/Dispatch Experience Required
- Experience working with personal computers and business applications is required.
- One year experience in a customer service-oriented environment is strongly desired.
- Experience with routing is required.
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Apps
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Pay: $15+ Depending on experience. Salary Position with benefits at 90 Days.
Hiring Availability: IMMEDIATE
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you. We appreciate you giving us the time to review your application and not contacting the HR department directly.