Hiring Branch: Elite Anywhere Corp – Phoenix, Arizona
The Logistics Coordinator quotes, processes and tracks freight and final mile white glove delivery orders of high value products. The Coordinator works closely with clients, carriers, and Elite Partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile white glove delivery quotes for customers by providing freight, rates, tariffs, etc.
- Maintain carrier profile, carrier rates and track carrier service, price and performance.
- Analyze and recommend the best route/carrier based on cost/transit time to meet customer deadlines.
- Provide accurate job costing forecast
- Submits shipping instructions to carriers and ensure documentation is complete/accurate
- Dispatches orders to origin and destination agents as needed
- Book available freight in a cost effective manner
- Verify that loads scheduled for pick-up the prior day have been picked up
- Monitor daily pick-ups and deliveries
- Verify that loads have arrived on time and in good condition
- Update receivers and customers on the status of shipments and deliveries
- Reschedule pick-up and/or delivery appointments as required
- Further increase customer satisfaction and business share through proactive and regular contact
- Arranges import/export bookings with carriers if necessary
- Validate all load data prior to marking load as delivered (for accounting purposes)
- Communicate with drivers and shipping personnel to ensure trucks are properly loaded
- Ensures internal and external customers receives pertinent documentation in a timely manner
- Update account managers on problem loads, and the actions that will or have been taken
- Investigate product overage, shortage and damage, and complete the appropriate documentation
- Handles customer service requests relative to the transportation of cargo. Answer all customer inquiries in accordance with the Customer Service Policy standards
- Other duties as required and assigned
Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills:
Modern office practices, procedures and equipment.
Basic record-keeping techniques.
Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
Health and safety regulations.
Telephone techniques and etiquette.
Excellent knowledge of freight forwarding and regulatory requirements with proven track record of 2 years in industry
College degree preferred but not mandatory
Excellent communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal team & customers
Great judgment skills and ability to make good decisions
Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status. Elite is an at-will employer.
Pay: $16 – $22 per hour depending on experience / Salary at 90 Days
EXPERIENCE IN FIELD MANDATORY.
Hiring Availability: IMMEDIATE
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you. We appreciate you giving us the time to review your application and not contacting the HR department directly.