Hiring Branch: Elite Anywhere Corp – INDIO, California
Our work environment is goal oriented and fun with the opportunity for advancement. We are seeking the right individual who is willing to grow with us!
We prefer applicants with 2 years minimum in logistics or customer service field. If you are comfortable and excited about growing with us, submit your resume below for consideration.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Act as the point person for Customer Contact
- Provide shipment information to customers daily
- Assist in tracking shipments and providing alternative information
- Provide transportation information and manage billing information
- Assist with preparing shipment documentation
- Assist in billing management
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Extreme multi-tasking ability
- Passion and drive to succeed
- Attention to detail and confident decision making skills
- Work hard – Play hard attitude
- Bilingual/Multilingual capabilities encouraged to apply
- You are tech-comfortable and willing to learn new programs
If you possess the following, we’d love to talk!
- You’re experienced with phone etiquette and are a quick learner.
- You are driven and ambitious.
- You want an entry-level position in a fast-growing, fun company.
- You are tenacious, true, tribal, and smart.
- You’ve got impeccable customer service skills and a strong desire to help others.
Don’t know anything about logistics?
We have a training program that includes industry and system training.
All you need to bring with you is your great attitude and customer service experience!
Elite is an at-will employer.